People with teeth imperfections and irregularities would want to undergo dental treatments which can correct these problems. But some factors may get in the way such as fear of undergoing treatments, does not want to undergo invasive treatments or the cost of the procedures. Thanks to dentistry there is now a solution which provides a faster and more affordable treatment. We at Fair Lakes Family Dentistry offers this solution in the form of Snap-On Smile so that our patients can have an instant fix for their smiles.
What is a Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a type of dental appliance that can be snapped in and out of the patient’s teeth. They are thin but durable and stain resistant at the same time. It is ideal for patient’s who want to have their teeth corrected but does not want it to be invasive or costly. It provides a simple yet effective solution for patients at any age whose teeth are crooked, stained, gapped or chipped. It can also be used by patient’s who are not candidates for dental implants and bridges. The procedure is even more beneficial for those people who merely want to achieve brighter and healthier looking smile.
How is a Snap-On Smile Performed?
The method of getting an almost instant beautiful smile with Snap-On Smile is fast and painless. The are no needs for any drilling or shots which is ideal for those who usually fear treatments.
The patient is instructed to choose the shade and style that they prefer for the appearance of their smile. Once they have decidede the dentist would then take impressions of the patient’s teeth which would be sent to an off-site laboratory. The impressions taken would serve as the guide for the custom-made dental appliance.
Within 2 to 3 weeks the patient would return for the final fitting of the Snap-On Smile.
The Benefits of Snap-On Smile
- Patient’s are allowed to eat with the dental appliance on, but certain foods should be avoided such as sticky or hard foods. These foods can cause discomfort and even damage to the Snap-On Smile.
- Snap-On smiles can be worn daily.
- Due to its removability, it allows patients to practice proper dental hygiene for the maintenance of their natural teeth.
- The procedure only takes at least two dental visits for completion.
- Affordable compared to other cosmetic dental treatments.
- Suitable for almost everyone.
- It does not require any alteration to the healthy teeth structures
- Comfortable and Painless.
- Can be easily removed if necessary.
Bring out your best smile with Snap-On Smile in Cypress, TX, book your appointments with Fair Lakes Family Dentistry! Call us to experience outstanding results to make your teeth look naturally beautiful and healthy!