Whether your smile just needs a little work or a major overhaul, we can move your teeth into their perfect positions in a way that fits your needs, budget, and lifestyle. At our Cypress, TX dental office, we offer a number of orthodontic options for teens and adults alike.
Metal braces are the most common type of braces. They are constructed of high-grade stainless steel wires connected to brackets on the teeth. Compared to braces of the past, advanced technology has made conventional braces more comfortable and effective.
Traditional braces not only help to give you a beautiful, straight smile; they also help to establish proper bite and tooth alignment, lessening the wear on your teeth.
Benefits of Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are often the most effective for more complex, serious dental issues.
- They require less personal discipline for success because you aren’t tempted to leave them out!
- Braces require less cleaning steps than some other aligner options. Just follow your typical brushing routine with a little extra care.
Contact your dentist in Cypress today to schedule a braces consultation.Contact Us
If you have put off achieving your smile goals because you think traditional metal braces are the only way to straighten your teeth, Fair Lakes family Dentistry has another option for you. Invisalign® aligner therapy gives you a straight smile without unsightly brackets and wires.
For teens and older adults who want a straighter smile without the hassles of conventional braces, Invisalign® may provide an ideal solution. Invisalign uses a series of plastic aligner trays to reposition your teeth. The trays are changed approximately every two weeks, so teeth are gently and gradually moved into position. They can even be removed while you eat, brush, and floss. The aligners are so subtle that many people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth unless you tell them!
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Gentle, gradual repositioning of teeth
- Subtle, clear material means most people won’t know you’re wearing them
- Removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth and eat your favorite foods
We can help you get the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Think you could be a candidate for Invisalign? Call us today to schedule a consultation.Contact Us